Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Anybody interested in going onto a little versa convoy???
thinking about driving to these locations: :driving: [email protected], Azusa Canyons, Shadow Oak [email protected]
If your down or have any questions and have any ideas for other locations pm me!! Would be awesome to meet you and your versas!!:cheers2:

·
Registered
639 Posts
Hey guys! Anybody interested in going onto a little versa convoy???
thinking about driving to these locations: :driving: [email protected], Azusa Canyons, Shadow Oak [email protected]
If your down or have any questions and have any ideas for other locations pm me!! Would be awesome to meet you and your versas!!:cheers2:

if you are interested my buddy and i host a monthly honda fit meet in cerritos, but i attend regularly in my Note and all versa's are welcome to attend if you'd like

·
Registered
257 Posts
I would be down to meet specially since im in the inland Empire area.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if you are interested my buddy and i host a monthly honda fit meet in cerritos, but i attend regularly in my Note and all versa's are welcome to attend if you'd like
Oh thats cool man! yeh id be down!! When is your monthly meet?!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Grizzly_v2! we gotta start a little versa meet in our area lol this time for sure!! yeah... i remember we tried not to long ago but that didn't go too well haha so hopefully we can gather a few others to join in!

·
Registered
639 Posts
Oh thats cool man! yeh id be down!! When is your monthly meet?!:thumbsup:

it's the second saturday of every month, i'm not gonna be there this month due to some prior plans, but i am there every single month as it is a good place to meet up...lowered car friendly driveways, plenty of places to eat nearby and the guys that show up are all pretty cool. we've been having this meet for the last 4 or 5 months now and more and more people show up every time so my buddy thought it would be cool since i bring my Note to just invite all the versa's, so if you guys are down for it i know they wouldnt mind if you guys came down for the meet. the next meet is on the 8th of february, address is 12701 Towne Center Drive Cerritos, CA 90703

·
Registered
639 Posts
update on the monthly meet that my buddy and i hold in cerritos, we have decided to open it up to all B-spec cars which means yaris, versa hatch (first and second gen), honda fits and any other B-spec cars i may be forgetting...for those who would like to attend here is the address:

12701 Towne Center Drive Cerritos, CA 90703

Next months may be postponed by a week to make way for another big meet happening in Fresno, so i will do my best to keep you all up to date on when the next meet is going to happen and hope to see some of you there :)

·
Registered
257 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
update on the monthly meet that my buddy and i hold in cerritos, we have decided to open it up to all B-spec cars which means yaris, versa hatch (first and second gen), honda fits and any other B-spec cars i may be forgetting...for those who would like to attend here is the address:

12701 Towne Center Drive Cerritos, CA 90703

Next months may be postponed by a week to make way for another big meet happening in Fresno, so i will do my best to keep you all up to date on when the next meet is going to happen and hope to see some of you there :)
so no 2nd gen sedan?

·
Registered
639 Posts
so no 2nd gen sedan?

we prefer b-spec hatchbacks, but everyone is welcome even if you have a sedan...we are pretty much just car enthusiasts in general so even if you bring a sedan you will get no hate from us, we've had plenty of guys show up in their civic sedans so it's no biggie for sure

·
Registered
28 Posts
we prefer b-spec hatchbacks, but everyone is welcome even if you have a sedan...we are pretty much just car enthusiasts in general so even if you bring a sedan you will get no hate from us, we've had plenty of guys show up in their civic sedans so it's no biggie for sure
just curious. there's not much tuner interest in sedans versions of versa

·
Registered
257 Posts
reminder, next cerritos meet is on saturday, april 19th....hope to see you all there :)
im exited. probably only going to be there for a bit tho, picking up the gf from work after 11. :(

1 - 20 of 45 Posts