Nissan Versa Forums banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
great meeting you both today, will definitely have to do it again...very interested in what both of you are going to do with your cars :)

·
Registered
257 Posts
great meeting you both today, will definitely have to do it again...very interested in what both of you are going to do with your cars :)
same with you, can't wait for the next meet, hopefully i'll have some wheels by then lol

·
Registered
257 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
HEy mike!! yeah dude it was really cool meeting u and ur buddies at the cerritos meet! they are pretty cool and easy going! :] i definitely will be attending next months meet lol hopefully ill have some new nice additions to my V. Oh yeah awesome pics from your homeboys webpage!!

·
Registered
639 Posts
HEy mike!! yeah dude it was really cool meeting u and ur buddies at the cerritos meet! they are pretty cool and easy going! :] i definitely will be attending next months meet lol hopefully ill have some new nice additions to my V. Oh yeah awesome pics from your homeboys webpage!!
awesome man, everyone will definitely be happy to see you guys again and hopefully we can start getting the word out for any other versa owners out there :)

·
Registered
257 Posts
reminder: next meet will be on saturday, may 10th, hope to see you guys there :)
i can't wait. hopefully my car is out of the shop by then :surprise

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Very FITting meet lmao. You all look good out there.

·
Registered
257 Posts
did u get your car outta the shop yet?!? :shrug: we didn't see you last Saturday at the meet
I had planned to go out there, But last minute thing came up and had to travle to lahambra with the gf so she can have a girls night out while I stayed at her friends house playing xbox live :crying: but I did get my car back that Wednesday.

But I am going to make it to junes meet for sure. :smile

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
I had planned to go out there, But last minute thing came up and had to travle to lahambra with the gf so she can have a girls night out while I stayed at her friends house playing xbox live :crying: but I did get my car back that Wednesday.

But I am going to make it to junes meet for sure. :smile
Fosho Bro most definately :biggrin5: im hoping and crossing my fingers to recruit more versa members from the forums to come the fitmeet

·
Registered
639 Posts
hey mike! your nismo buddy edited the wrong name for my versa on his webpage lol he thinks im luis :doh:
lol, sorry about that dude...with the time between meets and meeting you guys for the first time, it takes a little bit of time to get peoples names down...heck, i hate to admit it but i'm terrible with names but great with faces and cars and was just going to start calling you panda, but didnt get the chance to ask for your name again. hopefully i can correct that situation and pass that on to my buddy that took the pics so he can fix the captions for the pics of your versa

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
lol, sorry about that dude...with the time between meets and meeting you guys for the first time, it takes a little bit of time to get peoples names down...heck, i hate to admit it but i'm terrible with names but great with faces and cars and was just going to start calling you panda, but didnt get the chance to ask for your name again. hopefully i can correct that situation and pass that on to my buddy that took the pics so he can fix the captions for the pics of your versa
haha panda or mrpanda is juss fine its all good bro!! juss glad to be part of a good community for our versas and fits lol

·
Registered
257 Posts
haha panda or mrpanda is juss fine its all good bro!! juss glad to be part of a good community for our versas and fits lol
bump for the meet this saturday june 21st 7pm-12am as always :D
Im gonna try to make it out there. I hav a cousins bday lunch/ dinner thing at six. Hopefully ill make I there before you guys eat. :grin:surprise

21 - 40 of 45 Posts
About this Discussion
44 Replies
6 Participants
UniversalSoldier
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing