Nissan Versa Forums banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Im gonna try to make it out there. I hav a cousins bday lunch/ dinner thing at six. Hopefully ill make I there before you guys eat. :grin:surprise
lol, well we usually eat around 8 or 9 so i think you'll have plenty of time and seeing as we are having this meet at a different saturday as usual there is a good chance the meet mascot won't be there :D

·
Registered
257 Posts
lol, well we usually eat around 8 or 9 so i think you'll have plenty of time and seeing as we are having this meet at a different saturday as usual there is a good chance the meet mascot won't be there :D
Okay. Lol. I know where to get in through this time. Instead of getting in way to early.

·
Registered
257 Posts
update on the monthly meet that my buddy and i hold in cerritos, we have decided to open it up to all B-spec cars which means yaris, versa hatch (first and second gen), honda fits and any other B-spec cars i may be forgetting...for those who would like to attend here is the address:

12701 Towne Center Drive Cerritos, CA 90703

Next months may be postponed by a week to make way for another big meet happening in Fresno, so i will do my best to keep you all up to date on when the next meet is going to happen and hope to see some of you there
Bump for this Saturday. Gonna make it for sure this time!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
update on the monthly meet that my buddy and i hold in cerritos, we have decided to open it up to all B-spec cars which means yaris, versa hatch (first and second gen), honda fits and any other B-spec cars i may be forgetting...for those who would like to attend here is the address:

12701 Towne Center Drive Cerritos, CA 90703

Next months may be postponed by a week to make way for another big meet happening in Fresno, so i will do my best to keep you all up to date on when the next meet is going to happen and hope to see some of you there :)
When is next meet up?

41 - 45 of 45 Posts