Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm new to this group so this is my first post. I own a 17 Versa SV sedan. I wanted to get some more kick out of the 1.6 in this car but I'm not finding anything for the '16 on up so I was seeing if anyone on here has any ideas or suggestions. Looking for body kits also but I'll put that question in the appropriate area. TIA

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Versa 1.6 SV on Fortune Auto coilovers.
39 Posts
Hey,
So unfortunately there isn't many engine modifications you can do with those Versas. CARiD has a few short ram intakes you can swap the old box intake for, but nothing in terms of cams, turbochargers, or anything of that sort.
Other mods that are available though are aftermarket strut/shock setups from BC Racing or Megan Racing. I'm pretty sure Bilstein has a setup for sale as well. If you can find one still for sale, there was a company selling catback exhausts for the 16+ Versa that sounded pretty sweet. Other than those options there's always grabbing a set of wheels/tires.
Bodykits? There was someone who had built a fiberglass bodykit, but I'm not sure if that's going anywhere anytime soon. There's a site where you can pick up a kit from Indonesia for around ~$800 give or take if you really wanted to.

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey,
So unfortunately there isn't many engine modifications you can do with those Versas. CARiD has a few short ram intakes you can swap the old box intake for, but nothing in terms of cams, turbochargers, or anything of that sort.
Other mods that are available though are aftermarket strut/shock setups from BC Racing or Megan Racing. I'm pretty sure Bilstein has a setup for sale as well. If you can find one still for sale, there was a company selling catback exhausts for the 16+ Versa that sounded pretty sweet. Other than those options there's always grabbing a set of wheels/tires.
Bodykits? There was someone who had built a fiberglass bodykit, but I'm not sure if that's going anywhere anytime soon. There's a site where you can pick up a kit from Indonesia for around ~$800 give or take if you really wanted to.

Hope this helps!
Hey do you happen to have the link to the body kit ? All I could find was a $1300 kit that ships to USA or a $400 kit that won't ship from Mexico lol

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Note
12 Posts
Hey do you happen to have the link to the body kit ? All I could find was a $1300 kit that ships to USA or a $400 kit that won't ship from Mexico lol
Do you have a source for that kit? Like a website or something? I have a 2016 Note but I’m looking refresh the car and make it look like a 2017 and up model, and I want to get a body kit for it, be it the JDM Nismo kit or something else entirely. I’m willing to ship the whole kit, I got some funds saved up

1 - 4 of 4 Posts