Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if there's anyone with a pilots licence on here...

I used to, got my rec. licence when I was 16 but due to some health issues (injury from accident in highscool) couldn't pass a physical and had to let it go.

Did about 50 hours in a Cessna 150 (that has since been crashed :(), then moved up to a Cessna 172 for the rest of my flying "life".

I have recovered enough that I could fly again, and I've been thinking of getting going again, just wondering if anyone else here shares a love for flying?

(Not the actual aircraft I was in...)
Cessna 150

Cessna 172

·
Registered
639 Posts
I hate to say, I've never been on an airplane. Sounds like fun though

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
I wanted to when I was younger. I flew once and loved it, but never had the money for lessons.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wanted to when I was younger. I flew once and loved it, but never had the money for lessons.
Once is all it takes to get you hooked :biggrinjester:

My parents took me for my first flight when I was 14 and I was hooked right away. I will try and dig up the pics, but I still remember pretty much every detail of it.

Been kinda thinking of a kit plane (Vans RV-7 to be specific). They say you can do it for ~$25,000. Spread out over the 3-5 years it would probably take, that is not bad at all! And when its done you've got a fun, fast little plane that is aerobatics friendly!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts