Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
If you pop out the foglight trim piece, they should be taped on just above it. I saw them when I was installing my cai. Ill try to get a pic later today.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
I think it was just base sedans that aren't pre-wired. I'm gonna go out and take a piture right now, so it should be up in a few minutes

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Here's the picture. The wire loom I am holding is the harness for the fogs. It goes straight down from there and is taped sort of up and towards the center from the actual fog light housing.

I hope this helped! I tried to get a pic of the actual harness but couldn't get an angle that allowed me to.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
no problem. Once you find the one on the drivers side it shouldn't be hard to locate the one on the passenger side. I was going to snap a picture of it but totally forgot cause I was trying to install my strut brace.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Is there a harness inside the car to hook up a oem style foglight switch or is the oem switch on the headlight stalk?

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
i am not prewired and i do have power windows and locks
hmmmm... intresting...... The versa's with power package, and SL models come with the prewire for fogs. Do you have an 07? It is possible having an 07 that you don't have them. 08 is when Nissan really started to make some changes.

Is there a harness inside the car to hook up a oem style foglight switch or is the oem switch on the headlight stalk?
All you need is a headlight stalk with the foglight switch on it, and your ready to go. The versa is all prewired and set to go. When you turn the fog light switch on, it sends a signal to the IPDM computer, which then powers your fogs. It really is that simple.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.