Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone running the new lightweight flywheel that Versaspeed has? I noticed the flywheel on the Versa is damn heavy, i had to do a clutch job on one once, but i remember when i first drove a 6 speed Versa i noticed how crappy the throttle response was, at the time i was new to drive by wire throttle body's so just chalked poor throttle response as a side effect of drive by wire. Rev matching in my own Versa, as i usually do for a downshift i noticed how the throttle response is so poor i have to literally floor the pedal for a milisecond to get the revs up.

So for anyone running this, did you get the "locked in" precise feel when rev matching or aggressively shifting back?

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
I still have original flywheel but I sure noticed the lackadaisy-cal throttle response after owning 01 sentra 1.8 manual. I chalked it up to throttle programming. Hmmm maybe I'll try the light flywheel if I upgrade to mr20 ;)
Edit manual ftw!

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's when i plan to put it in, when i put an MR20 in it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.