Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any versa owners in Maine/New Hampshire? I would love to meet up with some other people and do a group drive maybe? Talk shop? whatever!

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Seriously, anybody in Maine/New Hampshire? I know we had a couple new members who said they were, but I never heard from them again..

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
I know theres someone in my hometown lebanon nh that has a white modded hatch but I don't know them and there not on here

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Maybe somebody around here will see the versaspeed decals on my car and join the forum!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I live in the Seacoast Area of NH I was hoping to find more people from this area on here!! Plenty of V's in the area!!

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tons of V's, but not a lot of people on the forums!! Now that we have a few members, maybe we could do a meet? I'd be willing to head to new hampshire to meet up! Once I get my V back that is...

·
Registered
13 Posts
When are you gonna get it back?? And yeah I'd be so willing to do a meet even tho my v isn't that moded yet. Gotta wait till the warranty is up!! But I'm saving and getting all these great ideas in the mean time! So doing a meet will be awesome!!!

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I should have my car back friday. You should get on the facebook group if you aren't already. We can plan a meet for the end of October if you want to. Should give us plenty of time to plan everything. We could meet halfway in Biddeford or Portland. Maybe Old Orchard Beach to take some pictures? Let me know!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yeah Ill definitely join the group on the Book october sounds great! hopefully we can find some more people! whats the group name?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts