Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
92 Posts
Will the fogs stay on like auto daytime running lights or will you still have to turn them on & off at the stalk every time?

Also, if someone does buy it, please take some pics and measurements before you install them. I would like to add fogs, but if I can do aftermarket lights for way less I would be fine with that. I would love to know what size, depth, etc... to look for. Though they would have to fit properly for a factory look.

· Registered
92 Posts
Awesome post. I would love fogs but the rational side of me knows its not worth $200-300 bucks. I was originally thinking maybe aftermarkets, but the brackets are complex and the intermittent wipers upgrade, the ease of the wiring harness, and a perfect fit make it a fair deal for $200 DIY project. I know see generic aftermarkets would be a waste of time.

Thanks again!

· Registered
92 Posts
Maybe this wiring change is the reason Nissan cut the fog light price by 75% or so. They know it's only good for a small number or people now. Lucky for me I have a '14 SV, but I lack the time to tear it apart right now. :frown If anyone bought this kit, and wishes to re-sell it PM me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.