Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
45 Posts
thank you for the pics, i was working on my wife's note sv i hopes of installing the nissan fog kit from amazon and i ran into some issues that i was hoping you could answer.. first off, you were right about the difficulty and time it takes in just removing the grill and over from the bumper, especially with out breaking anything...
can i ask to make sure, the amazon kit, is it compatible with the Note SV model? the reason i ask is in my next frustration, i couldn't find the wiring i was suppose to for the fog lights that the instructions mention.. please any guidance, pics or comments would help greatly... thanks

If you have a SV model, it should already pre-wired in your car. Plugs should already be equipped. Both jas32 and I have a SV model as well and these models are prewired.. unless you have a S model
I haven't done mine yet but it should be straight forward..

· Registered
45 Posts
I finally had the chance to do mine today. This is a 2014 Note SV. My OEM fog harness is actually tied to the front crash bar toward the inside, and there's no way to get to it unless front grill cover and grill is removed.

It was very frustrated to remove this grill... all the plastic clips broke no matter how careful i was. Oh well!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.