Nissan Versa Forums banner
81 - 86 of 86 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
I'm new to this forum. This thread was helpful for me to install fog lights on my 2016 Versa Sedan. I used the OEM combi switch with fog light controls. I suspected and was correct that besides the combi switch and wiring from the IPDM to the fog lights, everything else was left in place. Even the combi meter has a fog LED. All I had to add was an 15A add-a-circuit to the engine compartment fuse box to pull the power. And send it thru an aftermarket relay activates by pin 71 from the IPDM. Basically I replicated the OEM system, and it looks stock until you open the fuse box.

I had to find the E46 connector on the IPDM to locate pin 71. E46 had no wire, so I scavenged my wire junk pile for a suitable female crimp pin connector with wire and slide it into the pin 71 position.

· Registered
1 Posts
Fog Lights for 2016 SV

Trying to install fog lights on a 2016 SV model want to keep it with Nissan factory parts but looks like Nissan parts are way too costly.

Got the combination stalk switch and installed it easily.

Steps in case any one is still looking for this.
1. Under the steering wheel there will be 2 screws unscrew them by turning the steering wheel from side to side
2. Remove the stalk cover by placing a flat screw driver just above the screw holes and they pop up just fine.
3. Disconnected the factory module and installed the new one to fix it.

I got only the fog lamps, bulbs so looking for the harness but seams hard to find parts after looking at service manual i saw 24168-3WC0A - Harness Adapter as the correct part but turns out to be false. not sure why do they need this part. This doesn't look like needed.

Looking for additional components i found the below parts.
26915-3VY0A BRACKET-FOG LAM
26910-3VY0A BRACKET-FOG LAM

62256-9ME0J FINISHER-FOG LAMP, RH
62257-9ME0J FINISHER-FOG LAMP,LH

still no help with harness part number. will consult nissan dealer to see if they can identify the missing parts. but if any one know of harness part number please update me.

· Registered
11 Posts
Trying to install fog lights on a 2016 SV model want to keep it with Nissan factory parts but looks like Nissan parts are way too costly.

Got the combination stalk switch and installed it easily.

Steps in case any one is still looking for this.
1. Under the steering wheel there will be 2 screws unscrew them by turning the steering wheel from side to side
2. Remove the stalk cover by placing a flat screw driver just above the screw holes and they pop up just fine.
3. Disconnected the factory module and installed the new one to fix it.
Thank you for these steps to install the new stalk, I appreciate that. (I got the fog kit specifically so that I will have the delay setting on the windshield wipers). I received mine a couple weeks ago but haven't yet had the time to install it yet. It looks like I can do it easily with your instructions.

The actual fog lamps though ... I don't know if I want to get into such a large project ... not even considering the harness, it looks like it is fairly difficult to disassemble the front part of the car.

· Premium Member
1,105 Posts
I installed a chinese kit and it was rather easy. You just pop off the blanks as they are held on with clips around the perimeter. The lamp sandwiches to the mount molded under the cover. Then you clip the new cover over the lamp where the old one was you removed to begin with. I just undone some clips on either side and a few screws.

Wiring it up was another story. Right now they arent hooked up correctly, so when its inspection time I just put the covers over them to hide em like I dont have fogs. I have the switch under the hood where its hooked up to the battery and I turn them on and off when needed by popping the hood.

I want to wire them with a second relay into the the parking lamps, low/high beam so they wont work with high beams and wont turn on without the parking lamps.

Need to wire in a switch otherwise this diagram will make them on all the time with parking and low beams.

81 - 86 of 86 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.