Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone in FL looking for Sentra SE-R wheels???

Found this going through Craigslist...

SENTRA SER SPEC V WHEELS..LOOK price reduced

Selling the wheels off my sisters 2005 nissan sentra ser spec v.she bought after market wheels.They are 17s all tires have about 30 percent thread.1 tire has a crack and leaks air,air last about 2 weeks in that 1 tire.rest of the tires are good.i was asking 450 but now I'll take 250 will fit 4 lug nissans and many other 4 lug vehicles.call or text.text prefered.(813)841-8605 raul thank you.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I would be interested. Im located in the Tampa, FL area as well. If you could just send me a picture of them so I can see them, I would appreciate it. Been looking for something to put on the V.

·
Registered
39 Posts
just clicked on the link and they look good. I'll get these from you. My idea is to plastidip the wheels and have them gold in the end to go with the V. Think that would be possible with these?

·
Premium Member
4,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds good. They're not mine though, I saw them on Craigslist so I would give them a call and make sure they're still around. Where in Tampa do you live?

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Someone should jump on those CL wheels. Thats $100 less than what I paid for mine, and mine were pretty rashed up. If these are in decent condition then its an awesome deal, and if your gonna plastidip them they'll look great eve if they've been curbed. You just gotta prep them correctly.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts