Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting ready to go pick up my new 2012 1.8 Versa S+ hatchaback with 6spd manual trans. I ran across the Bully Dog website and this thing sounds like it can make a significant improvement in MPG or performance depending on the tuning set you select. Also supposed to give real time stats on engine, speed, and a bunch of other cools stuff. Has anyone used this and if so what was your experience. Price doesn;t look bad if it does everything it claims.

·
Registered
993 Posts
I have not seen any one use these on the Versa, but I have read great things.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I brought this up one time on a Versa forum or website(I don't think it was here). Anyways, we discussed it and really for Versa's right now it couldn't do too much because we cant detune them from the factory and then reflash it with this.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I brought this up one time on a Versa forum or website(I don't think it was here). Anyways, we discussed it and really for Versa's right now it couldn't do too much because we cant detune them from the factory and then reflash it with this.
How long ago was that? From what I read on there website, they have a versa application specific to the 1.8. Might be complete BS. I think I might call them.

·
Registered
993 Posts
It would be better to find a shop that can tune the car for you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.