Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone.

on my 2012 versa sense there are couple of placeholders above mirror adjustment switch (actually there are 2 more around it). i was wondering if there are genuine switches i can buy from nissan or those are very standard so i can buy aftermarket in autozone?

· Registered
691 Posts
What are you trying to achieve? You want there to be dummy switches there so it looks better?

· Registered
691 Posts
Take the dimensions of those molded raised boxes in with you at any place that has 2 pole switches and have at it. You can get the switches at the dealer most likely but it makes no financial sense to do that, just get something that closely matches the feel and finish of stock.

· Registered
149 Posts
For my oldest child, I used to jam a small camping light (battery-powered) between the base of his car seat (rear-facing) and the seat back. He didn't like the dark and if I had the overhear light on it was too distracting for my driving. Plus I had a small light to use when something invariable fell into one of the dark corners of things.

· Registered
1,246 Posts
Yes. Go to your local electronics supplier (not future shop or the like, one that sells relays, switches and the like) and they will hook you up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.