Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.dailyfinance.com/story/company-news/mcdonalds-employee-wins-weight-gain-lawsuit/19693988/?icid=main|aim|dl5|sec3_lnk2|181021

Seriously? You can get $17,500 for being a lazy fatso? I'm sorry, I no offense to overweight people, but you cannot blame the place that makes your food because you're too lazy to pack a healthy meal for lunch or go out and exercise. Sorry, but to me that is just insane that a judge would even agree to that. I guess that means I can sue Nissan for making my 350Z too fast and causing me to get speeding tickets huh? Just my .02.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Unfortunately that's how our society works. People will sue anyone or anything to get some cash. Some people just do not know how to work hard for their money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah but it's not right, they shouldn't have to. I mean I'm not soft on big business, but the whole concept here is insane. If you wreck your versa, can you sue Nissan saying "they made it go 80+ MPH, so its their fault I was speeding and wrecked."

·
Registered
867 Posts
When the world turns rogue on it's own political/legal society, you'll see me pushing my way up the line to take down the knobheads that make these laws, and the ones that make money out of it....

·
Registered
446 Posts
, but you cannot blame the place that makes your food because you're too lazy to pack a healthy meal for lunch or go out and exercise.
His reason was not that he had nothing else to eat, but that he had to test portions to maintain quality control. Maybe part of the problem was he did in fact also bring a packed lunch.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
so.... the mandatory food sampling and the free lunches made him gain 65lbs
in 12 years.

Wow, If I was the judge I would send that guy suing Mcdonalds to mandatory exercises, case dismissed!

Perfect time to post this picture I took on one of my bike rides

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
exactly. Plus, 65 pounds in 12 years could be mostly a slowing of metabolism as well. Plus, they have mandatory testing, so 1 french fry a day is gonna make you fat? He also is not the only employee in the branch, so does he HAVE to test every burger himself? I just think its wrong. It would be cool if we have a McEmployee on the forum to give us some insider info lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts