Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
585 Posts
I think its a good law, they have a serious problem in Arizona. They should do what they need to do to help with that problem. Personally I think the US should do that.

·
Registered
927 Posts
hmmm don't get me started on this.. I'm writing a paper about illegal immigrants and how they ruined the economy... Lets clarify some things first... i know people will say illegal immigrants helps the economy because they are paying taxes and doing the jobs that no other people will do... Let me smash that idea of paying taxes... their income tax return yeild more than a citizen lol look up "resident vs citizen income tax return" not to mention the kids they have and the support they get from WIC, US welfare, medicare, free tuition etc etc... look up requirements that are needed to get those welfare support lol its funny hahahaha anyone can get it lol except mid/high salary people... okie move on to drivers license anyone can get drivers license as long as you provide a semi legit proof of residency ie fake state ID lol... but this people are having a problem getting insurance because they will do a credit check... "uninsured driver hits you what happens" yawn

i want to go on and on but its pretty much useless because it will take up the whole page lol and more...

Im pro with that sb1070 its not inhumane at all... if you are stopped and asked for your identification and you provided an ID or proof of residency then you are good to go no harm no foul... by law you are required to carry an identification card/ drivers license at all times just in case you get into an accident... wish they do it to all the state so we can get rid off free loaders and actually get to use the money to fix the damn roads and get more room in public and community school... CHeck out Los angeles problem with School, road, and poverty... dont deny it you know whats happening... stop turning a blind eye... stop being emotional "unless you know some illegal immigrants"

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We have that problem here in Denver, it's a sanctuary city and alot of the tax payers money is supporting the illegals that are attending schools, welfare and food stamps. It's just a big mess if you ask me, even some parts outside Denver are starting to look like a 3rd world city.

·
Registered
927 Posts
unfortunately this is happening... too bad that 70% of people in America supports illegal immigrants... btw don't tell me I'm being racist either by not supporting illegal immigrants... I'm an immigrant too and my family waited 20 years just to get the proper legal documents for us to move to the US and we paid some hefty money for fees and taxes... oh well US is not the city on the hill anymore...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts