Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Arrived in Arizona last night, flight was good and got our rental. They wanted to stick me in a Colbalt, with 50,000 miles on it, and scratched like crazy. A 2012 Versa sedan was parked next to it, and asked to take that one, so I'm driving around Phoenix in a Versa with 2500 miles on it. :woot:

Will post pics when I get home.

Any Arizona people around here? What are your recommendations for things to see / do?

On our list so far is:
Sedona Valley
Camelback Mountain

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Never been so I don't really have any suggestions, but I hope you have fun! If you were in New mexico I would have a TON of stuff to recommend. haha

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Grand Canyon, Tombstone which are both probably too far away. Check out South Mountain, it's a big park near the south part of the city. If you like scenic road trips, drive to Apache Trail on the east side on HWY 88.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys :)

This morning we climbed Camelback mountain. Got some nice pictures on our hike.

The Versa is tooting along nicely, actually very very good on fuel so far. And we have had the AC blasting every single day in the car, lol ... Temperatures are high here! Wow!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Thanks guys :)

This morning we climbed Camelback mountain. Got some nice pictures on our hike.

The Versa is tooting along nicely, actually very very good on fuel so far. And we have had the AC blasting every single day in the car, lol ... Temperatures are high here! Wow!

Well it is Arizona. Not Canada. You Canadians always complain about the heat.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lol we deal with hot humid summers in Canada, no complaining here, loving it!

V is the 12 sedan, it's the cvt.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts