Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
How long do we have to pledge? I'll pledge as soon as I get paid. I'm always up for a good cause :)

·
Registered
613 Posts
i'll make sure to get some pledges for you ash :) you do some good things for the surrounding communities, very awesome stuff!

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Count me in! I went to St Jo's went i broke my nose playing basketball at Mohawk in 1990:cryin:Will you be walking, running, biking or skating?

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i'll make sure to get some pledges for you ash :) you do some good things for the surrounding communities, very awesome stuff!
Thanks! Yes I love doing stuff for the community ! :blue flower:

Count me in! I went to St Jo's went i broke my nose playing basketball at Mohawk in 1990:cryin:Will you be walking, running, biking or skating?
Thank you :) We will all be running / walking. It should be fun :)

Also, I think any amount donated receives a tax receipt. Every little bit helps.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just over a week until the run. The weather has been nice so let's hope for good weather that day.

New shirt for the race:

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks to everyone who has sponsored me thus far, I have now raised $145. If anyone else would like to make a donation, just click on the link in my first post.

I have my run number and team shirt so I'm very pumped for tomorrow morning! :thumb2: Let's just hope for clear skies and no rain.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts