Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As you may or may not know, I did part ways with my beloved Versa. This is a Win-Win for all of us, because I had almost all the aftermarket parts to custom parts on my versa.

Here is just a list and prices, everything is OBO and buyer pays all shipping costs. Pictures upon request.

NTD Throttle Controller (Brand New Never used)- $100.00

2 complete sets of OEM Headlamps- $250 (for each set)
$150
1 complete set of Custom Halo HID Retro Fit Headlamps- $500 http://www.lightwerkz.net/gallery/index.php/Nissan/album
All work done by experts at lightwerkz.net

OEM Exhaust piping- $50

Custom Fitting SunShade Windshield Cover- $30

Like I stated earlier everything is OBO, I do have a positive Itrader rating. Pm or email ([email protected]) for any questions concerns or photo requests.

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
I highly recommend those who are real enthusiasts to buy the parts from ATX immediately, especially if you're going to do alot of autocross or head to the track on the weekends. Good way to sponsor your car and put the Versa name out there.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Glad to see you went down on the custom HIDs headlamps. Really good prices btw, I would love to get a few of them parts but i'm broke as a joke right now. Good luck selling them tho.

·
Registered
613 Posts
sent you a PM! :)

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.