Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed an SL steering wheel on my S sedan. Everything went on great, plugged the audio and cruise button wires into my clock spring behind the airbag, and now I need to know what plug in the clock spring has my audio button wires coming out of it so I can wire it into the after market receiver, with a steering wheel button module of course. I'm sure im not prewired for it, but ive got extra wires that I can put into the plug if I need too. If I can get my hands on a wiring diagram, or pictures that someone took, that would be great! Thanks

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bob from versaspeed said he will dig up the wiring diagram for the steering column, so I know whats what.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you. Something I always wanted to do, and always liked the Versa SL leather wrapped steering wheel, and decided to give it a try. The sooner I can get that wiring diagram, the sooner I can wire it up and make a how to on it, for everyone to do.

·
Registered
81 Posts
adding buttons

I installed an SL steering wheel on my S sedan. Everything went on great, plugged the audio and cruise button wires into my clock spring behind the airbag, and now I need to know what plug in the clock spring has my audio button wires coming out of it so I can wire it into the after market receiver, with a steering wheel button module of course. I'm sure im not prewired for it, but ive got extra wires that I can put into the plug if I need too. If I can get my hands on a wiring diagram, or pictures that someone took, that would be great! Thanks
That was a good installation you did on your car. Adding buttons is the right thing to do in this kind of situation.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts