Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I am from Sydney-Australia.

I just bought a 2006 Black Tiida Sedan for my wife as an early Xmas present and she loves it.

My car is a Nissan X-Trail, so we're happy to stick with the Nissan brand, as the xtrail has been a very reliable car for me over the past 5 years.

Anyway, back to the Tiida, this little thing is like a small rocket, am pretty impressed with how it goes and love the handling of it for such a small sedan.

I'll be modifying it for my wife shortly and it will soon have the works ;)

Being a black sedan, it will soon have the spoiler and all the chrome bits attached to it.

For any Australian Tiida owners here, I have just started our very own Australian Nissan Tiida Club and all are welcome to drop by :thumbsup:

It can be found HERE

I run the Australian X-Trail Forum, so I thought it'll be appropriate to have a dedicated Australian Tiida site as well for all Aussie owners to share their experiences with one another.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I must admit, not too shabby :)
It's not a Tiida spoiler, that is why it looks cool LOL ;) Thanks to Holden. hahahaha :)

I didn't want to fit the standard and boring lip spoiler than Nissan sells.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.