Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Theres an autocross event this weekend at the Pikes Peak International Race Way, anyone in the colorado area plan on goin?

·
Banned
455 Posts
Lol any slow car can handle well hahaha jk! Auto x is totally different then just driving on the street! Our versa sucks balls when it comes to handling! Cornering ain't all that good! I'm gonna try a wider tire and that should help some

·
Registered
656 Posts
im runnin 205/40r17 falken 912s so they should definately be better than stock haha. plan on gettin strut and sway bars soon

·
Banned
455 Posts
I was gonna try 225 on the v? I ran them on my old sentra and it helped a lot compared to stock. They should fit right?

·
Registered
656 Posts
yeah dont see why not

·
Registered
377 Posts
Lol any slow car can handle well hahaha jk! Auto x is totally different then just driving on the street! Our versa sucks balls when it comes to handling! Cornering ain't all that good! I'm gonna try a wider tire and that should help some
I mean, it has a lot of body roll and the tires squeal but so far I've never had it actually lose it doing anything.

·
Registered
656 Posts
i had mine step out a lil bit on certain parts of the track but other than that she handled great

1 - 12 of 12 Posts