Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did my test fit for Note springs yesterday at B&G Suspension. The springs that were tested are for the European Note and they fit the US spec Note. While Tanabe has the NF210 springs for our Note, I didn't like that it's only a (F)0.8/(R)0.6 drop. The B&G springs is a 1.2" drop all around.

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks:grin. I really like the ride with the b&g springs. Sportier ride compared to the stiff ride of stock springs.

·
Premium Member
4,524 Posts
Thanks:grin. I really like the ride with the b&g springs. Sportier ride compared to the stiff ride of stock springs.
That's good to hear. I had Tein springs(1.5in drop) before and loved them. It wasn't slammed(it's lower now) but it was low enough to look sporty and still rode great. No need to drive like you're drunk. :wink

·
Registered
51 Posts
Thanks
. I really like the ride with the b&g springs. Sportier ride compared to the stiff ride of stock springs.
That's good to hear. I had Tein springs(1.5in drop) before and loved them. It wasn't slammed(it's lower now) but it was low enough to look sporty and still rode great. No need to drive like you're drunk.

Youre using tein??? 1st gen Versa or 2nd???

·
Registered
51 Posts
Did my test fit for Note springs yesterday at B&G Suspension. The springs that were tested are for the European Note and they fit the US spec Note. While Tanabe has the NF210 springs for our Note, I didn't like that it's only a (F)0.8/(R)0.6 drop. The B&G springs is a 1.2" drop all around.
any date yet for release??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
7 Participants
bg-jen
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing