Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Snowy season in CO is about to hit end of October. I'm going to change over to my stock wheels possibly middle of next month if not earlier. Not sure if I should get new tires. Don't want to mess up my summer wheels/tires. :eek:

Wish it didn't snow here! :rolleyes5:

·
Registered
927 Posts
just get winter tires and fit it in your stock wheels :p i dont know how deep the snow are over there but in chicago i was using all season tire and i did pretty well being a CA driver :p the only bad thing that happened to me is that i hit a black ice and went up the curb slamming my left wheel on the curb and it threw my front end up the curb then my rear went up so half of my car was on the curb and half on the street :p Im not sure if you will call that a curb its the divider oh the left lane and the right lane :p i havent changed my suspensions yet nor wheels :p still waiting for the gov to pay me grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Yes pretty soon my snow tires will be on. We are supposed to have another month or so of mild weather. This whole month has been wonderful, practically hot sunny weather every day. We are finally getting our summer in September! haha!
Can't believe winter will be here soon :S

·
Registered
444 Posts
VersaMG08, I would like to put myself out there and say that if you need someone to use those rims for an extra month or 2, it doesn't snow here till January or so. Just some food for thought. :)

·
Registered
927 Posts
where have you been at Dave? i havent heard or seen you....
I've been hiding :p hehehehe school is stressful :( lol but im getting used to it so i got time now to visit our forums and I've been seeing a lot of versa here in pasadena... but most of them are stock except for one that has rims and lowered i don't know who it belongs to but he/she is probably here :p Sighting: Pasadena City College parking lot :p

good suggestion mogh lol hahahaha:mad2:

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
I'ma look into winter tires here. You could say we get a bit of snow. Altho right now it's friggen +30 weather.
Are you experiencing warm weather too out there? It has been super humid over here. We are experiencing summer weather now. It is weird. Most of us still have been using the A/C in houses/cars, that's how hot it's been.
If it doesn't rain tomorrow though, I am going to clean my Versa. I have the day off tomorrow :)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Sorry about the bad weather guys.
But..............:12:
We've paid our dues here in Arizona (114, 115 for almost the entire month of July, a modest 110 the rest of the summer)
and now we are enjoying high 80's, low 90's!
We are LOVIN' it!:jumping:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.