Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So first off hope everyone had a great christmas :)!

i have bad news for my versa, i went to visit my sister on the pacific coast highway in malibu around 2pm tday and i parked on the side of the street in front of an old cadilac, and we left to go for dinner and see avatar, which was an AMAZING movie, everyone should go see it, and if you already did go see it again!!!! anyways we come back and i look at my versa, and the cadillac is smashed, someone hit it HARD and it bounced/slid/hit into the back of my versa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG IM SO PISSD. there was no police report or anything, cops over here suck dick. i am furious, my back fenders are bent, my wheel looks crooked, my freshly painted tailight is shattered (only 1 thank god), the cadillac is TOTALED i got lucky... but im so pissed.

i know the person didn't flee the scene, there were road flare marks from police on the for so i called the police station and they gave me a report, but since its the fucking holidays no one is in to file it into the system so i have to wait till monday. called my insurance reported it, im praying the other person has insuarence becuz my deductable is $1000. OMG IM SO FURIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on a lighter note, i got my HID lights, and projector headlights have been ordered, and sport bumper is ready next week.

but now i have more shit to deal with, FML.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sorry to hear that i hope your axle is okie and not damaged and the rear fenders are not bent...
my driver side rear fender is bent.

im not necessarily bummd, i just hate the fact i have teh worst luck. but atleast ill be able to fix her up and she'll be all better :)

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
my driver side rear fender is bent.

im not necessarily bummd, i just hate the fact i have teh worst luck. but atleast ill be able to fix her up and she'll be all better :) im gonna order some fogs tday. so that'll make me happy haha

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
its not totaled. both back fenders need to be replaced, rear bumper, R tail light, and back driver side door all need to be replaced.

i found out today that the idiot cops didn't even put my car on the police report file, they ignored my car getting hit... i have pictures and proof though, so ill be talkn to insurance on monday wen the police report files through

·
Registered
330 Posts
Sorry to hear that happened to you.

One positive note, you may get to start over on a new car if they total it. Take all your knowledge and build everything the way you want from the beginning.
happened to me with my karmann ghia. 500.00 from solo mio. lesson with this one. don't ever park next to an old caddy. didn't you ever see the movie' while she was out' enuf said. gl next time.

·
Registered
354 Posts
hey look at the bright side at least you werent hurt.
=)

but i am terribly sorry about it.
but hey everything happens for a reason..
and youll get something good to happen soon to equal it out im sure
=)
=)

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
lesson with this one. don't ever park next to an old caddy. didn't you ever see the movie' while she was out' enuf said. gl next time.
ha naw i never saw that movie.

the versa is comin back together. im gonna hopefully pikup the sport bumper tday (front) and put it on. got new wheels 2 days ago. the car is lookn better :) gonna post picks of the car next week wen shes all done. :banana:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.