Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Well, i bought BF3. And it is pretty incredible. I'm only on single player right now, but the graphics, the sounds, the gameplay, amazing.. its my favorite fps so far. lol.

·
Banned
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Watched a buddy play BF3 last night, looks impressive so far. It's not as fast pased compared to Black ops, and the maps are massive compared to the largest map on that game.

·
Registered
613 Posts
BF3 ftw! such an amazing game, i cant put down the multiplayer!

if you anyone on the forums wants to play and has a ps3 add me my PSN ID is bboy_romeo

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
im a big COD fan, but i have to admit, judging the game commercials i saw on tv BF3 looked fuckn epic.

·
Registered
377 Posts
BF3 for PC. So done buying Xbox games that aren't exclusives...

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Bought my copy of BF3 for PS3, f'ing epic is all I can say. Will probably try MW3 as well, wife got a 360 and will most likely get it =)

·
Registered
377 Posts
Just be sure to spot things, issue squad orders, and drop ammo/health...for the love of god.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I have every cod from cod 2 to black opps and will of course get mw3. By the sound of your responses i'll have to get BF3. :)

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Trust me I also play COD but got into BF with BC2 and I gotta tell you is totally different than COD which I liked cause I was tired of same old s*** and all the little kids running around like amateurs.

·
Administrator
5,024 Posts
cod has been the same old thing since mw2. Black ops is too mickey mouse for me. MW3 wont be any different I'm sure. Battlefield3 is better.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Probably getting MW3. Since the reason for it is all my friends will be playing... more fun playing with friends. Getting for PS3 as well. PSN: Aarlok.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Oh yea, PSN: INbiURtchFACE in case anyone wants to add =)

·
Registered
377 Posts
Bought both MW3 and Battlefield 3 and i have to say MW3 is better.
What system? Battlefield is meant to be played on PC (even if origin and all the other crap is crap.)

·
Registered
613 Posts
both these games should be played on the PC but in my case i haven't rebuilt my system in years lol so i just play them on ps3.

·
Banned
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I haven't bought either, I personally like Battlefield 3 more. The maps are bigger, less constricted. MW3 is too much like Black Ops, not much different I should say.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
mw3 is like black ops in a way I have both but mw3 feels more real to me and its set at a more modern time

·
Registered
215 Posts
I have both, I've been loving Mass Effect 3 lately which i actually like the ending, but Bf3 "I" think is on a whole new level, MW3 is literally exactly the same as cod4,mw2, and blops.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts