Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up everybody just wanted to say the versa's a tough little bugger lol fell asleep at the wheel on the interstate and went up an enbankment at a pretty good clip, so my front bumper and rear bumper are torn up also had to replace some brackets and the plastic inner fender the body shop is fitting it with the sport bumpers as the regular bumpers on backorder now. Hoping i can only get half of my versaspeed grille so i dont have to put the factory one on but anyways yeah thats the closest i can do on an update hopefully she will be done on monday like their saying and their isnt anything else wrong with it that i find out later down the road anyways hows everybody been and all that jazz.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
just amazes me how much a little body work costs nowadays tho

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
take a break
stay awake
for safety's sake

See these dam signs all over in CT. Glad you are OK. Things could have ended really bad here.

Yes body work is stupid expensive these days. It's definitely a field that needs a price adjustment. Sure it takes some skill but the guy actually doing the work isn't getting paid all that much. It's the business owner.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah ill just say this my cars rear bumper literally was dug into the dirt car was looking lie it was trying to do a hill climb

·
Registered
867 Posts
I lost a friend a few years ago in a highway accident, a driver coming the opposite way fell asleep and ran head first into her....

It's scientifically sound to have a 15 minute power nap and feel refreshed and revived afterwards.....works better than a coffee even :)

AT the end of the day though, glad to hear you're okay as yes, it could have ended much, much worse.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah tango i havent seen much of you on aim or anything. Hopefully itll be done today they are horrible about ordering the parts for it i was supposed to have it yesterday but the dreaded 2 dollar part creeps up on me again stupid fog light cover! nice thing is its got the sport bumpers now have yall noticed if you look on the nissan motors website on the new ones with the sport bumpers the radiator grille is body matched now ? fyi for anybody who has any work done at a bodyshop if they get in a wreck double check their invoices i found numerous parts that a. were not on my car to begin with that they were charging me for such as the factory grille just something to look for if you ever go to get some work done.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.