Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Here are some pictures of my Versa, I'm pretty new to the forum.

She's an '08 SL 1.8 Hatch with the usual great SL stuff plus intelligent key and some other goodies. I've made some minor changes to her, couple of Nismo stickers (in a tasteful place I think), a 2010 OEM grill, some bright headlight bulbs, interior LED accent lighting (did it on a budget and installed myself, looks good I think), a bit of red trim (subtle) around the bottom bumper grill thing, Nismo valve stem caps on the tires. Have a garmin GPS mounted driverside windshield corner.

Here are some pics:
versaroad.jpg
versalot.jpg

Here is the interior lighting, it's a lot more subtle in person than in this photo, bright, but subtle:
versainterior.jpg

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
V looks good. Any more plans for it?
Was thinking about a strut bar and a throttle controller. I don't want to do anything too major because I am a bit worried about changing the value of the car or screwing up reliability. I'd want everything I do to be easily reversible so that's sort of limiting my options. I am thinking of doing something with the badges...I'd love to get an R from the Sentra SER and stick after SL to make "SLR", because I'm a photographer and because I like the way it looks/sounds. Would keep with the red/white/black theme I am trying to do lol.

·
Premium Member
4,524 Posts
Was thinking about a strut bar and a throttle controller. I don't want to do anything too major because I am a bit worried about changing the value of the car or screwing up reliability. I'd want everything I do to be easily reversible so that's sort of limiting my options. I am thinking of doing something with the badges...I'd love to get an R from the Sentra SER and stick after SL to make "SLR", because I'm a photographer and because I like the way it looks/sounds. Would keep with the red/white/black theme I am trying to do lol.
Yeah, I hear you. I have a few plans for mine but don't wanna ruin the warranty so Im waiting til it expires. And "SRL" would be nice, I had blacked out emblems and converted the VERSA emblem to SE-R, it looked good but I prefer the debadged look.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I hear you. I have a few plans for mine but don't wanna ruin the warranty so Im waiting til it expires. And "SRL" would be nice, I had blacked out emblems and converted the VERSA emblem to SE-R, it looked good but I prefer the debadged look.
Do you still have the SER badge or did you just rearrange the letters?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts