Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
I've purchased wheels from any of the following throughout my years...

Streetdreams.org
Discounttire.com
Tirerack.com
Speed-element.com
Racinglab.com
Nlmotoring.com (check spelling)
Thmotorsports.com (check spelling)

And lastly...
EBAY... Best deals when you use (live.com) microsoft cashback... :)

·
Registered
123 Posts
I have had goood luck with discounttire.com and tirerack.com. I miss have discount tires located near me :(

·
Registered
643 Posts
wheeldude.com is good, we've bought wheels for our mazda there

i've also mentioned it before, but JEGS carries some wheels, they definitely carry MOTEGI...they will match any online competitor pricing. Their website sucks, so you need to look for what you want elsewhere and then call them to see if they can order it. My husband, Sean, is a tech there and he knows our cars, so he's a good person to call 1-800-345-4545 ext 875 :)

G

·
I am going to buy some new wheels at discount tire this week,,the reason that I,m using them is becouse they have a local store by my house and I can get my sensors for my TPMS installed at the same time rather then buying an extra set and have to get them programmed,,on the down side I will have to pay tax but I think I come out a little ahead on price oh and I dont have to pay shipping,,I will post pictures when I get them installed

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.