Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
hit it with nightshades and call it a day.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Really? Some people use primer and put a gloss black/gun metal gray and clear coat it after they sand it
I guess you can do that. You want a nissan emblem to try it out first? I have the one off the back of my car if you want it. I will give it to you for free as long as shipping isn't through the roof.

How do you take off the Nissan emblem on the back? I plan to put it back on after it's blacked out with a gloss shine
I took mine off with wire and a cleaner. I hear dental floss or thin fishing line works good. I soaked the area with a cleaner to lubricate it. I did get some tiny fine scratches but they will buff right out.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Everyone seems to dislike chrome on the forums ...

Not me :) I have something w/ a lot of bling waiting to be installed :D
I am not a fan of the chrome. I don't know why just never really liked it. My old car had a chrome grill and I painted it all black.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
I debadged the back but I am going to grab the ducktail spoiler for my Sedan. I am going to have to put the emblem back on I think as there is a cutout on the spoiler for it. Otherwise it's just going to look weird.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.