Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I drive a 2008 Nissan Versa S Model Hatchback and I am wanting to purchase black tail lights for my Versa. However, I can not find any. I am extremely interested in buying the Black Altezza's however, I can not find any website or any store that has them in stock. If anyone could provide me a link or recommend where I can find black tail lights for my versa, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I drive a 2008 Nissan Versa S Model Hatchback and I am wanting to purchase black tail lights for my Versa. However, I can not find any. I am extremely interested in buying the Black Altezza's however, I can not find any website or any store that has them in stock. If anyone could provide me a link or recommend where I can find black tail lights for my versa, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
Well just got started the process of blacking out the car tail lights covers but the car headlights remained on the default. Only then i was wondering if anyone has done this before and would be willing to share advice.Honestly I'm a little afraid of messing it up since im a noob in this issue but i wasn't that ignorant when it comes to the repair job. So any advice would be great, and not the advice of going and buying blacked housings.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Blacking out the taillights is an easy effective affordable way of enhancing your versa's look. I did it to mine and i love it. Word of advice tho, make sure you do it in a clean environment where nothing can stick to the tint while you're applying it. Also sand and wet sand till smooth. It all depends if you want that mirror look or just to look darker. I don't have the mirror look on mine and I like it as is. Good luck

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm planning on blacking out my taillights tonight after I get off work. I'm just planning to use Rust-Oleum Lens Tint, from somewhere like Auto Zone. That's what I've used on all my other vehicles. It works quite well for me.

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
I'm planning on blacking out my taillights tonight after I get off work. I'm just planning to use Rust-Oleum Lens Tint, from somewhere like Auto Zone. That's what I've used on all my other vehicles. It works quite well for me.
Post some pictures when you do this! I am interested in the turn out :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.