Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(sorry for long post) Went to stealership today for an oil change and to check my tires for leaks since the toms keeps going on.
They charged me $34.39 for an oil change. Also said I NEED 4 new tires.
Front tires were 0/32 and rear tires were 3/32. The guy stressed I would not pass inspection Igbo had to right now.
Then said 4 tires and labor, taxes whatever would be close to $600. I decided to schedule tires tomorrow for somewhere else.
Got home and realized all 4 valve caps were missing.

On a side note, I tried to order my strut bar from both versaspeed and amazon.
Neither will accept my prepaid Visa Vanilla card

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
... Wow auto correct on iPod sucks

·
Registered
102 Posts
That sounds very high... for crappy OEM tires.

Tire Rack has Potenza RE960AS Pole Position for under 300/set 4. IMO a 10X better tire if you are on stock wheels.

I am running the Continental DWS (17in wheel) So far and they rock for an A/S tire.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
(sorry for long post) Went to stealership today for an oil change and to check my tires for leaks since the toms keeps going on.
They charged me $34.39 for an oil change. Also said I NEED 4 new tires.
Front tires were 0/32 and rear tires were 3/32. The guy stressed I would not pass inspection Igbo had to right now.
Then said 4 tires and labor, taxes whatever would be close to $600. I decided to schedule tires tomorrow for somewhere else.
Good call on tires. Don't be sorry about long post! How are new tires? What you get? Time for rim upgrade?:D

·
Registered
446 Posts
0/32???? That my friend, is also known as a Nascar slick. I kinda want to see a pic of such a worn-down tire. IMO, $600 for replacement stock tires is Ka-razy!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts