Nissan Versa Forums banner

Blower Motor for a 2016 Nissan Versa Note

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Zoom23 
#1 ·
Hey guys, AC will not come on at all, hitting the glove compartment on the bottom a few times seemed to force it to kick in but now even that will not help. I was told it is most likely a blower motor and I ordered the part. However I cannot seem to find a how to video on where it is located or how to fix it. Spent the last hour trying to take the glove compartment off and can’t even get that off for some reason. Anyone who can help would be greatly appreciated as it is rainy season and I don’t want my interior getting ruined by driving with windows down in the rain so my windshield doesn’t fog over

#4 ·
I had the blower motor go out too. I did the same, pound on the glovebox fix for a while too! My suggestion: Have Nissan do it.

You will spend days trying to replace that motor yourself and then maybe.....fingers crossed....you won't have thrown a sensor out of wack. The blower motor is so deep in the dash you'll have to remove nearly the whole thing, remove the pedal assembly, disconnect the steering shaft...it's as if Nissan built the entire car around that blower motor. The odds favor the car being more screwed up by the time you finish than it is now.

Credentials: I've frame-up restored 2 F150's. The Versa is like working on a spaceship compared to those.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.