Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m thinking about putting some blue LED DRL's on my versa. I have some 6000k HID's in my car right now so it has a blue tint to them when you look at them. I figured it would look good with them on the car. I’m thinking to put them in the middle part of the grill that is lowest to the ground right next to the fog light cut outs. Every where I look online say yes and no to the legality due to the fact that emergency vehicles have blue lights, but they flash rapidly when on

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
If you're going to install blue LEDs DRLs, make sure they're light blue. Use your best judgement when it come to that stuff. If you think it's illegal then it probably is, also check for your local state laws just to be sure.

·
Registered
613 Posts
i know this isnt about what you were talking about but this is a situation i got into, i got pulled over and got a ticket here in Ontario for blue fog lights so like everyone else is saying use your best judgement and possibly look into the local laws

·
Registered
215 Posts
Ive had blue fogs for over a year and had no issues at all, but that doesnt apply for everyone. Your prob allowed to.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
If you were to get pulled over, you can probably get away with a warning if you just play dumb and offer to turn them off. Of course, every police department is different, and if you get a bunch of warnings, you might end up with a ticket, or they could give it to you on the first offense. As long as the tint is a LIGHT blue, you should be alright. Dark blue is really what they worry about.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts