Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody has had luck wireing the Bluetooth buttons to an aftermarket stereo? I just bought a pioneer avh x490bs and a PAC SWI-RC Steering Wheel Control Interface. I can't find any diagrams online so I was thinking of tearing everything open to find the button wires but if you guys had any luck i would apreciate it if you share lol.

Thank you in advance

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
216 Posts
Somewhere on the forum someone had a link to service manuals (PDFs) and although they do not have the 2016 and 2017 years the 2014-15 is unchanged I think and all the same wiring info within applies. It takes some digging to find what you want but there are good pinouts in those files to get you to the right wires probably. Its only like two wires you are after but you have a big challenge ahead if nobody else has done it with the same unit and left a nice how-to, the way the steering wheel buttons work (resistance ladder) is a bit beyond beginner wiring but hopefully the instructions with your kit are good and the idea is it does most of the hard part for you, I hope its true.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts