Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 weeks ago i got my Note ive been pining for for the last 9 months. I like the display of the 4.3 inch screen on the package but one thing troubles me. I can use the system for bluetooth phone capabilities but not for streaming music from my phone. Has anyone figured out a way to make this work, or would i likely have to buy a new radio setup to be able to do this. I apologize if this has already been asked, I looked but didn't see it on here.

·
Registered
519 Posts
2 weeks ago i got my Note ive been pining for for the last 9 months. I like the display of the 4.3 inch screen on the package but one thing troubles me. I can use the system for bluetooth phone capabilities but not for streaming music from my phone. Has anyone figured out a way to make this work, or would i likely have to buy a new radio setup to be able to do this. I apologize if this has already been asked, I looked but didn't see it on here.
From the Versa Note brochure I have, it shows that the BT Streaming feature is only available with the SL Tech Package even if you have the 4.3" screen radio. Otherwise BT phone feature is available even as far down as the SV trim.

·
Registered
639 Posts
jas32 is correct, the BT streaming feature only comes with the NAV equipped models of the Note, otherwise you just get BT hands free phone connectivity.

·
Registered
96 Posts
jas32 is correct, the BT streaming feature only comes with the NAV equipped models of the Note, otherwise you just get BT hands free phone connectivity.
I hope the Display Color Audio head unit I just bought from a 2016 Sentra has Bluetooth streaming audio or I'll be pissed! I haven't done the install of the unit or the rear Bluetooth module jumper, so I couldn't pair my iPhone, but when I plugged it in to test it, it does have Nissan Connect Apps and I think it showed BT Audio when I scrolled through the SOURCE button.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts