Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
That's really cool. I really want something that will make my Versa faster. I know the supercharger is being made but more options are always nice!

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
The numbers that bolt on turbo versa made were kind of weird to me..They were in the 80-90's range? weird..

but if the Juke turbo bolts up to our engines...HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D

·
Registered
656 Posts
thats awesome, someone figured it out....i know i couldn't...owell

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I notice a lot of forced induction on small displacement Vs and tiidas.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
LOL "bolt on turbo."

Does not exist. Unless you get a turbo kit that comes with a manifold (there are none, you have to get it fabbed up) and for some strange reason will change the engine programming by itself for you then it is far, far away from being a bolt on modification. Calling it bolt on implies its something simple that anyone can do like dropping an HID kit in or a cold air intake or something like that.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
For those who were wondering about the numbers off that dyno, In america and europe, we use horsepower, but in asia/australia they use kilowatts to describe engine power. 90 kilowatts is equal to about 120 hp. The 1.6 engine makes probably 90 hp at the wheels (i've never seen a dyno for a base versa, so don't quote me there), so a 33% increase is a realistic number with no additional mods or ecu tuning.

·
Registered
67 Posts
It's nice to see a actual video of a Versa with a turbo. It's def better than just some pictures. I'll still wait for the supercharger though. It's not easy to work on like a honda, so I would rather have something more reliable like a supercharger if it's for a VErsa.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.