Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum.

Just bought the wife a 2012 Versa SL cvt hatch. First fillup netted 33mpg. second fillup, 34.4 mpg. She drives about 70%hwy 30%city. I am very pleased with the mileage and I know it will only get better. I am looking to try to extract even more mileage out of it but the wife says it can't be loud or ride rough so I'm somewhat limited. Just put the tires at 40psi and put on the lightened crank pulley.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
New to the forum.

Just bought the wife a 2012 Versa SL cvt hatch. First fillup netted 33mpg. second fillup, 34.4 mpg. She drives about 70%hwy 30%city. I am very pleased with the mileage and I know it will only get better. I am looking to try to extract even more mileage out of it but the wife says it can't be loud or ride rough so I'm somewhat limited. Just put the tires at 40psi and put on the lightened crank pulley.
Wife's next fill-up netted her 35 mpgs. Its just getting better. :thumb2:

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Congrats on the new car, and the great mileage.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Mpgs should get a wee bit better if engine is still brand new imo. Nice numbers, welcome!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.