Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me if a 2008 Versa has a brake booster check valve and where it is located? My brakes are fading a lot, sometimes to the floor, no idiot lights come on and no codes thrown. Replaced master cylinder with no change, suspecting the brake booster unless something in the ABS system is bad. Thought the check valve maybe worn, just passed 80,000 miles. Might need to have dealer diagnose the issue.
Thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This Spring flushed the brake lines replaced rear pads. The brake pads and rotors were replaced last year no issues.
When I hit the brakes hard no problem, when its wet they pulsate as they should. When I apply the brakes slowly that's when the issue comes into play. That's why I was thinking of a brake booster issue.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the input, Pedal doesn't move until start up then it sinks slightly. I believe your right about something binding or leaking. I'll pull the wheels and look things over. I need to rotate the tires anyway.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.