Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
550 Posts
"The Dealer" is one entity. The individual service writers relay information to you from the individual technician when it comes to what services are recommended. They are not all the same, though I think they should all be on the same schedule. Maybe they forgot to recommend it, maybe they don't care, maybe...who knows.

Just follow the manual if you want to be conservative, or don't and roll the dice, and hand the problems off to someone else down the road.

Sent from my moto g fast using Tapatalk

· Registered
550 Posts
I'm talking specifically about the people at the dealership missing the recommendation. The "dealer" is a company with individual employees who can make mistakes.

Compared to new fluid, they usually look like they could use a change at 20k anyway. You can use test strips or test the voltage of the fluid if you want to know for sure, or just spend $5-150 on changing it every year or two. My shop charges $89, which I think is reasonable compared to jacking up each corner of the car and breaking bleeders off in the driveway.

Sent from my moto g fast using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.