Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was checking one of our parking garages for work when I saw this beauty. Only got a few pics before the camera died. :(

And I'm not usually an ass man....but this....

gorgeous.

·
Tribal V
620 Posts

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
I don't recall ever seeing one around here. I don't even remember seeing them at the dealership. BTW our dealership JUST received the 2010 models. Talk about Canada being behind the times, lol. They are now clearing out the 09's. If you buy an 09 Versa now, they are giving you free winter tires and rims. Pretty sweet deal. Wish mine came with the free set. ;) Oh well ...

Back on topic, I think the GT-R is probably way too expensive for most people around here.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Back on topic, I think the GT-R is probably way too expensive for most people around here.
That's why I snapped the pics, nice cars around here are VERY rare. Everyone has grocery-go-getters and modifications are seen as excessive and unnecessary. If I had turned around the camera would have shown 12 Fits, 17 corollas, and a few Cobalts.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
That's why I snapped the pics, nice cars around here are VERY rare. Everyone has grocery-go-getters and modifications are seen as excessive and unnecessary. If I had turned around the camera would have shown 12 Fits, 17 corollas, and a few Cobalts.
LOL! So true. Sounds like here. Although there are quite a few BMWs and Mercedes. Generally though everyone drives either a Honda Civic, or Toyota Corolla.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.