1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
congrats and welcome! and to find parts for your versa check out versaspeed.com

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Welcome to the forum. There are some mods out there like intake, exhaust and such. One person has an engine swap and I think a supercharger is in the works. If someone finds out if the juke exhaust manifold lines up with the 1.8 engine I think a whole new world will open for the V.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Welcome! Sorry about Fronty :( When all else fails, shift at limiter :D

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
congratsa on the versa and welcome to the forum also for parts you can try www.microimageonline.com they have some good prices too.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome! Sorry about Fronty :( When all else fails, shift at limiter :D
Awesome ^^^^ I will just have to shift at limiter. I have a blinking light on my 09 zx6r just to remind me when to shift. I should install one of those.

I will throw some picks up of the new ride. The color I got is awesome you walk up to its black but then it turns into a metallic auburn type deal its sweet!

Thanks for heads up on places for parts. :thumb2:I am selling my Volant CAI and cortex superchips on clubfrontier.org once that cash comes in I will have some free cash flow for some modage!

From Vegas but in Sac town for the moment have been here for 6 years! Its cool I just hate the taxes and politicians in California! Other then that I just love to be a part of communities of people who have the same interests and now that is the VERSA oh yea!:woot:

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Congrats on the new ride, and welcome to the forum. You will find that everyone here is very helpful. Search around, there's a few mods you can do with little to no money needed. :thumb2:

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Welcome, where are them pics.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yea I have been reading alot already. I am going to do AEM CAI front and rear sway bars or strut stabalizer (which ever you call it). Not sure about the pre made exhausts as of yet, I like going and getting one custom made. Been looking at these plug and play computers have read enough to see what they are for but well see. About pics goint to San Jose tomorrow will probably take pics there.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Welcome!!!

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Looks good, very clean. :thumb2:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.