Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so a couple months back after owning my versa for 3 weeks while my wife was at her doctors op. some nice lady driving a toyota 4runner decided to back up and not pa attention and run into the rear on the versa dentin / cracking the read bumper and breaking the driver side tail light, so the lady too off and my wife didn't see it until she got home and police wouldn't take a report because and i quote "both party's left the scene so we cant do anything about it". so im having to pay out of pocket to fix it......so any way i got on ebay and bought a set of tail lights (alteza aftermarket) and a rear bumper, (just when i thought things was looking better i was wrong) i bought a bumper and was excited to have it fixed only to realize when the box got here was wrong one no big deal they will exchange it right? wrong after purchasing the bumper the seller went out of business.....so WTF!!!!!!!!! i have a new primer still in the box bumper for a sedan versa and i need one for a hatch im looking to trade for other parts or sell this one for $100 shipping is 45 bucks or free local pickup! pm message me if your interested!:thumb2:

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Police hate taking reports in parking lots because its "not a public way(road)" which makes it much more difficult for them. Some departments are easier to work with than others, but unless there is security footage there's really nothing they could have done. (And even with security footage it is hard because many cameras are so low quality that you can't tell what's what anyhow.) I hope everything works out for you though! Sorry I can't be of any real help, just wanted to explain what the cops are dealing with.

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ah i understand there was footage but like you said was slow and choppy and couldnt really see it

·
Registered
132 Posts
so a couple months back after owning my versa for 3 weeks while my wife was at her doctors op. some nice lady driving a toyota 4runner decided to back up and not pa attention and run into the rear on the versa dentin / cracking the read bumper and breaking the driver side tail light, so the lady too off and my wife didn't see it until she got home and police wouldn't take a report because and i quote "both party's left the scene so we cant do anything about it". so im having to pay out of pocket to fix it......so any way i got on ebay and bought a set of tail lights (alteza aftermarket) and a rear bumper, (just when i thought things was looking better i was wrong) i bought a bumper and was excited to have it fixed only to realize when the box got here was wrong one no big deal they will exchange it right? wrong after purchasing the bumper the seller went out of business.....so WTF!!!!!!!!! i have a new primer still in the box bumper for a sedan versa and i need one for a hatch im looking to trade for other parts or sell this one for $100 shipping is 45 bucks or free local pickup! pm message me if your interested!:thumb2:
That's why it's hard to trust people you haven't known well. When buying replacement parts it is always advised to check the reputation of the dealership. Not interested with the stuff but just a heads up and hope you'll gonna find out the solution to this issue.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
reinaldo
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing