Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
pretty much have a brand new set of tanabe lowering springs for sale still in the box ready to be shipped 180 shipped

·
Registered
39 Posts
How much in total to have them shipped here to Tampa FL??
I just put 17's on my V and Im not a big fan of the current SUV look it has lol

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How much in total to have them shipped here to Tampa FL??
I just put 17's on my V and Im not a big fan of the current SUV look it has lol
I have same problem lol but I'm trading my V its just under 20 to ship the price includes the shipping

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will negotiate on prices and price includes shipping and please serious buyers only

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yessir selling springs to get coils I'm going to try and get on street stance 4 of my friends have been featured on thier page

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm Interested - compare the ride to stock - how much stiffer? I'd just be on stock wheels/tires for now, until I get new ones.

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
they are brand new but my buddys versa has tanabe and its pretty stiff even befor he added the sway and strut bars lowers 1.4 inch in rear an1.5 in front it fills up wheel gap looks legit shipping is 30 buck I'm including with the price total 180 obo I need them gone

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
7 Participants
versatune11
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing