Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm brand new here. Just got my 2011 HB 1.8L S Versa this week! I was at the dealer to get a 2010 Mazda 3 which they sold, of course like any car dealer they tried to convince me about a few other cars. Then they showed me this baby!

Only had 195 miles on her when I got it. The dealer has many dealerships over the Phoenix area, and one Nissan Dealership in Flagstaff AZ, There was a small oil change sticker in the top right of the front windshield with his Dealership in Flagstaff. So he must have just moved it from there. Brand new never owned. My one condition of me purchasing it was that they had to move my Sirius radio from my old car over to this one, which they are scheduled to do this week, I'll post pics when that's done. Next will be tinting of the windows, then nicer rims instead of the crappy hub-caps.

I joke this car is my own little Tardis (you Dr Who Fans know exactly what I mean!) I was very against it because I'm a tall guy (6,3) and I did not want a tiny car, however I was amazed at how big it is on the inside.

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
I'm brand new here. Just got my 2011 HB 1.8L SL Versa this week! I was at the dealer to get a 2010 Mazda 3 which they sold, of course like any car dealer they tried to convince me about a few other cars. Then they showed me this baby!

Only had 195 miles on her when I got it. The dealer has many dealerships over the Phoenix area, and one Nissan Dealership in Flagstaff AZ, There was a small oil change sticker in the top right of the front windshield with his Dealership in Flagstaff. So he must have just moved it from there. Brand new never owned. My one condition of me purchasing it was that they had to move my Sirius radio from my old car over to this one, which they are scheduled to do this week, I'll post pics when that's done. Next will be tinting of the windows, then nicer rims instead of the crappy hub-caps.

I joke this car is my own little Tardis (you Dr Who Fans know exactly what I mean!) I was very against it because I'm a tall guy (6,3) and I did not want a tiny car, however I was amazed at how big it is on the inside.

Welcome! That's funny, I sold my 2008 Versa SL to my family last January and bought a 2010 Mazda 3 at a Mazda dealer in Broomfield. Didn't like how the Versa is underpowered for my liking.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Your right it is the S. Not the SL, I got confused I had been looking at SL but decided with the S for the price etc after discussing it with the dealer. I'll be honest totally confused with each of the models. I'm not much of a "car" guy, however trying to change that hence while I'm here.

My wife is totally jealous and now wants to use my car anytime she needs to go anywhere.

Also I corrected the original post

·
Registered
638 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Props to the Dr. Who reference.
I hear you, I had to "try on" a couple of cars (being over 6') before I found my versa.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Your right it is the S. Not the SL, I got confused I had been looking at SL but decided with the S for the price etc after discussing it with the dealer. I'll be honest totally confused with each of the models. I'm not much of a "car" guy, however trying to change that hence while I'm here.

My wife is totally jealous and now wants to use my car anytime she needs to go anywhere.

Also I corrected the original post
Haha no worries. We are all here to learn and help each other out. :)
The Versa is a pretty good car. I have been very happy with mine & I've only had a few issues but all were covered under warranty.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Welcome to the forum :)

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Welcome, CVT or 6-speed?

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Cool, btw driving stick ain't all that difficult. It's fun as heck too. I went into my dealer not knowing either, and came out with the 6-speed =)

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
I'm brand new here. Just got my 2011 HB 1.8L S Versa this week! I was at the dealer to get a 2010 Mazda 3 which they sold, of course... however I was amazed at how big it is on the inside.
I liked the 3 very much, except for the cramped interior and propensity to rust on models just a few years old. IMO, a good blend of room and driving character would be a Mk V or VI Golf, if I could afford one:(so the Versa rocks:woot:Welcome!

·
Registered
330 Posts
My wife is totally jealous and now wants to use my car anytime she needs to go anywhere..........I have the same prob with my Versa. GF wants to take it when I am home and it's 5 years old now.

·
Registered
59 Posts
My family absolutely hates my V because 1. it's a stick, 2. it's loud and 3. I have a lot of buttons :p. Welcome to the forums, I hope you find yourself entertained.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.