Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to get a Versa if I can get my vehicle sold. I feel in love with them when I saw the Red Stillen Versa online. Keeping my fingers crossed for everything going smoothly so I can get one and start making it my own.

·
Registered
638 Posts
More VA owners or potential owners :) Welcome to the forums

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looking to get a blue one. But the grey, silver, black or red would do lol So whatever I can get a good deal on. Found one locally that's a grey SL. Has the sunroof and all. -And I'm seeling a 2007 PT Cruiser Convertible Touring Turbo.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
OMG It's a convertible too!

My dream car is a New Beetle Cabrio (1.8Turbo) ... I hope I have enough saved up to get one by next Spring ... but with the new insurance change in Ontario, who knows ...

But that is such a cute car! Not something I'd ever buy though ... But it's definitely cute. Five of us will be squeezing in my coworkers PT to drive to Toronto on Sunday :eek: Not sure how much space is in one of those !

·
Registered
452 Posts
good choice selling the turbo pt cruiser... ive worked on so many of those things at the shop its ridiculous.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.