Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Sure it's not a Yaris?
That's a Versa, they do look almost identical. I have the sedan, and it looks like that. here's a pic, you can tell the difference. That versa is a 1.6 sedan, cause its blacked out on the trunk trim.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
That's a Versa, they do look almost identical. I have the sedan, and it looks like that. here's a pic, you can tell the difference. That versa is a 1.6 sedan, cause its blacked out on the trunk trim.
Oh man, how embarrasing. I was looking at 2:32. When he leaves his exes house, there is a silver Yaris parked on the street. I am not totally crazy, just time-challenged :) I watched the rest and saw the V sedan drive by at 2:52.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh man, how embarrasing. I was looking at 2:32. When he leaves his exes house, there is a silver Yaris parked on the street. I am not totally crazy, just time-challenged :) I watched the rest and saw the V sedan drive by at 2:52.
lol, crap happens.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
not trying to take the tread but my wife and i were just watching the hangover for the 2nd time and i just noteced there is a silver versa in it at 1hr 29min 14sec when they get the tuxes on the freeway lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts