Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see there is an affiliate already on the forum however they dont ship to Canada. So Ive been looking around at others.

Does anyone know anything about this site?Achilles Winter 101 185/65 R15 88T - tires-easy.ca

Im really tempted to purchase these tires as the price seems extremely reasonable as do some of their other tires. The shipping is obv quite abit but to get 4 winter tires for a prices $360 seems attractive.

Does anyone have any information on the achilles winter tires?

Maybe other sites I should look at?

ty

·
Registered
78 Posts
I always buy my snow tires and summer tire from tirerack.com I believe they ship to Canada.

I have never heard of Achilies Winter 101 tires

TireRack.com has 9 tire options for snow tires ranging in price from $284-$424 US. I run Michelin X Ice 2 winter tires and they last a long time this will be my 5 season on them and they still have over 6/32nds of tread left I've put over 40K miles on them and are excellent in snow and ice conditions.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the response.

I ended up purchasing some polaris 3 at tiretrends.ca . The total cost including taxes and shipping is $324. The site has them on sale until Aug 31. I did some research and the company/site seem perfectly legit

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Yeah they even had free shipping to Canada for awhile? Where in Ontario are you?

When I bought mine from them I had them shipped to an address just over the border in Niagara Falls, NY and picked them up there. IM me for info if your interested.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.