Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is driving me nuts.

I saw every video. Read every article. I want to replace the cabin filter of my Versa Note 2017 SV. I don't see any lever to pull under the glove box.

I'd appreciate it any help. Where is the cabin filter? Maybe my car does not have one...

Regards,
Roberto

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Versa S (manual transmission)
86 Posts
On my 2016 Versa, it is more of a door/clip assembly. Do you have anything that looks like this picture?? (passenger foot compartment)

Cabin_Air_Filter_door.JPG

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
On my 2016 Versa, it is more of a door/clip assembly. Do you have anything that looks like this picture?? (passenger foot compartment)

View attachment 18326
Thank you so much! I finally saw the puppy. My car has 40K miles. I bought it used. I guessed it was never changed before. The latch was kind of stuck. But I forced and it opened. The hardest thing was to put the piece back. I am not sure of clipped. The Engineer who designed this was really inspired.

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Versa S (manual transmission)
86 Posts
Thank you so much! I finally saw the puppy. My car has 40K miles. I bought it used. I guessed it was never changed before. The latch was kind of stuck. But I forced and it opened. The hardest thing was to put the piece back. I am not sure of clipped. The Engineer who designed this was really inspired.
Yes... I change my cabin air filter every 12 months, as I live in a dusty climate.
I'm sure you reinstalled the little door/clip properly.
And yes... the engineer who designed it could have made it a little more "user-friendly".

·
Registered
526 Posts
If you search "How to Cabin Air Filter" on this site, there is a very detailed procedure/discussion I started several years ago on the Note's cabin filter.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts