Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the 2007-2011 versa hatch CAI and Exhaust work for 2012 hatch? I tried doing some research but still haven't found anything.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! I was also reading somewhere that they were coming out with a supercharger for the v? When is that going to be available?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also, what CAI and Exhaust would you recommend getting? I was looking at Stillen. Is there anyone else out there?

·
Registered
6,564 Posts
I have had an AEM CAI for a few years now, and no complaints. Probably any brand is good though.

I think Bob is still working on the supercharger.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Versaspeed.com has all the parts out for the V.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have the Takeda Short Ram, and the Tanabe Axle Back. The combo sounds awesome! FYI, The Tanabe Axle Back sits low, so be careful going over speed bumps. The sound from the exhaust is sweet, deep, and low, and not too loud. Good luck on the mods, it's truly exciting, can't wait for the DC Headers, and the Supercharger!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have the Takeda Short Ram, and the Tanabe Axle Back. The combo sounds awesome! FYI, The Tanabe Axle Back sits low, so be careful going over speed bumps. The sound from the exhaust is sweet, deep, and low, and not too loud. Good luck on the mods, it's truly exciting, can't wait for the DC Headers, and the Supercharger!
Will this fit in the '12 Versa sedan sv?

I cant find a CAI for the 12 sv or an exhaust...

·
Registered
993 Posts
Will this fit in the '12 Versa sedan sv?

I cant find a CAI for the 12 sv or an exhaust...
As far as I know there is no intake for the new sedan. Dnt think there will be one.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
did you want a pic of the old sedan or new one

1 - 15 of 15 Posts